28 February Case Study – Charing Cross Road, London Knauf GifaFloor
Ilona Rose House, 111-119 Charing Cross Road, London
Timescales: March 2022 – September 2022
Project Size: 1200 m2
Products: Knauf GifaFloor FHB32 on M16 pedestals + accessories & GifaFloor Access Hatch
Knauf GifaFloor system installed on pedestals at various void heights. In addition, a GifaFloor access frame
A total of 11 call offs to site, delivered on time via our dedicated FORS transport vehicles, to maintain programming as requested.
The use of the GifaFloor system in this instance offers the following benefits:
- The installation of a solid, load bearing floor at an exact height – much quicker than using traditional screeds
- Improved programming times as there is no waiting times for wet materials to set
- Less health & safety risk
- Flexibility of access hatches where they may be requirements for access to specific areas within the hollow floor
- The ability to be able to apply almost any finish directly to the panel
- Using products that are manufactured from a sustainable source
Great job RAFC!
Comments are closed.